Theralleve is OPEN FOR BUSINESS
and we can’t wait to see YOU!
Our doors are open and we are so excited to help you (re)create a routine of health and wellness.
Massage and COVID-19: What you can expect from your therapist
- Before every massage, your RMT will screen you for COVID symptoms.
- Your RMT will screen themselves daily for COVID symptoms.
- You will be expected to wear a mask for the duration of your time at our clinic.
- Your RMT will also don other PPE, when appropriate.
- We will be available within clinic hours to answer your questions or concerns.
- We will always make your health and safety our top priority.
Our cleaning standards remain high but are more vigilant to COVID-specific protocols
- Items used during treatment, including commonly touched surfaces in the treatment room, will be cleaned and disinfected after each client.
- Linens and blankets will be changed and laundered, with table and face cradle thoroughly disinfected with each client.
- Certain products and PPE will be replaced or disinfected for each client treatment.
What you can do to help
- Once booked, your confirmation email will contain a Pre-Screening questionnaire which must be submitted prior to your appointment.
- Before and after treatment, we ask that you please wash or sanitize your hands.
- During every massage, your RMT will ask you to wear a mask*.
- If you feel sick, even mildly, we ask that you stay home, cancel, and rebook. See FAQ’s for more information.
We believe that moving forward in this pandemic means we all have a shared responsibility to assist in the health of not only ourselves, but those around us. We are here to support you and want to make you feel comfortable in our space.
*Cloth masks are fine. Our clinic will have disposable, non-surgical ones available for you.
No penalties for cancellations due to sickness.